Sunday, July 6, 2014

Love Should Not Hurt-Book Details


As a Domestic Violence Survivor, I had kept my past a secret from many. I had put on a smile to hide my pain and kept a distance from those who I felt could see through the facade. Eventually, I realized that my emotions were bigger than I could handle on my own and I decided to finally get honest with myself and others and tell my story. 

This is a book about escaping the emotional prison to find freedom. Despite what has led you to shut out those around you, this book reminds us that we are not alone. 

Chapters
  1. Who I Was
  2. Becoming A Victim
  3. Love Should Not Hurt
  4. Can Anyone See Me?
  5. Prayer & Faith- My Last Hope
  6. I'm Out! Now What?
  7. The Worst Way To Heal
  8. The Cycle of Abuse
  9. Breaking Down the Walls
Read a Chapter for Free
Read Chapter 2 for Free

Unlock the rest of the book! Or Give As A Gift!





 

1 comment:

  1. My main issue is Cheap Archeage Gold that I have tried to assert boundaries with Archeage Gold her before and she didn't seem to care. Upon telling her how certain things made me feel, she didn't apologize, showed no Buy RS Gold concern for my feelings. She just Buy Archeage Gold brushed me off.

    ReplyDelete